5G Disitribute Small Cell
Our NR RAN is 5G distributed small cell which is a distributed 5G small base station designed based on the CRAN and ORAN standard architecture, BBU + HUBB + RU.
Our company invested heavily and R & D personnel to successfully launch 5G NR RAN products which possess rich, open interfaces and application programming interface (API) capabilities Interoperability between components from different vendors through southbound interfaces. Develop rich applications and services through northbound interfaces to provide operators with flexible networking models and innovative business types; Accelerate software and hardware decoupling at the same time:
In terms of software, the baseband unit (BBU) can be integrated with the existing software functions of the operator;
In terms of hardware, through the generalization of hardware, operators can introduce cloud-based BBUs into general-purpose computing platforms to reduce equipment hardware costs.
Intelligent wireless networks will be a key component of future communication networks. Signalwing gathers various aspects of R & D talents and integrates such advantageous technologies as cloud computing, big data, edge computing, artificial intelligence, and IT infrastructure with 5G Combined, the 5G NR RAN product integrates many aspects of technology and functions, and is an innovative product with absolute advantages in the current wireless communication.
- Support X86 server platform, support all protocol stack functions of control plane and data plane, and support CU, DU and RU separation architecture.
- Through the introduction of a Central Control Unit, on the one hand, it can achieve unified management of wireless resources and centralized control of mobility at the service level, thereby further improving network performance; on the other hand, at the architectural level, CU can be flexibly integrated When it comes to the operator's cloud platform, it can also be designed with cloudization on a proprietary hardware environment to achieve resource pooling and deployment automation, reduce OPEX / CPAX, and improve customer experience.
- The product supports diversity reception of 4 uplink antennas, with a maximum of 4 streams per cell, and preferably supports 4 downlink antennas, with a maximum of 4 streams per cell.
- The product can achieve 100MHz bandwidth and 74% downlink ratio, the downlink peak throughput of the cell is not less than 1.5Gbps, and the uplink peak throughput of the cell is not less than 300Mbps.
- Support 1000 UE / sectors in the active state at the same time, support 500 UE / sectors in the connection state at the same time.
Expansion unit expansion capability: Supports expansion of 8 RRUs
Cascade expansion capability: Support cascade expansion 4 level HUB
DC remote power supply capability: support up to 8 remotes for simultaneous POE power supply
l Extending the distance: using optical fiber, 2km
l Host interface: a 40G QSFP optical interface, a 10G SFP optical interface, and a 10GE RJ45 interface
l Cascade interface: one 40G QSFP optical interface, three 10G SFP optical interfaces
l Remote interface: 8 10G SFP fiber interfaces
l Noise Reduction: Supports 8 RRU forwards
l Merger, the noise floor degradation after the merger does not exceed 7dB
l Power consumption: The power consumption of the whole machine is 45W, and the power supply capacity is 550W
l 220V-260V AC power supply
l Weight and volume: 430mm * 370mm * 89mm (standard 19-inch 2U chassis), weight: 9.5kg
l Installation: support 19-inch cabinet or wall-mounted installation
l Protection level: IP30
l Working environment: Temperature: -5 ℃ ～ ＋ 55 ℃ Humidity: 15% ～ 95%
||l Power supply: POE power supply or DC power supply
l Physical interface: debug port: 1G network port External connection port: 1 10G Ethernet interface
l Data transmission: 10G Ethernet (with shielded category 7 line) fronthaul, supporting CPRI / eCPRI protocol
l Long distance: the distance of the network cable is not less than 100m
l Transmission mode: 5G single mode: 4 receive and 4 send, and support 2 5G base station listening
l 5G + 4G dual-mode: 5G channel 2 receives 2 transmissions, 4G channel 2 receives 2 transmissions and supports one channel of 4G base station listening and one channel of 5G base station listening
l Full-duplex mode: supports both FDD and TDD modes
l Supports bandwidth: it can support up to 4MHz channel 100MHz bandwidth and 5G channel 100MHz bandwidth
l Antenna: Support 5G internal antenna
l Operating time: MTBF> 200000H
5G RRU Data Sheet
||Standard Working Frequency：1805MHz-1880MHz、2515MHz-2675MHz、3400MHz-3500MHz and 3500MHz-3600MHz；Maximum Support：600 MHz ~ 6000MHz
|Each Port Maximum Output Power
|Transmit off power
|Output power control range
||0 – 20dB with step of 1dB
||Meet 3GPP TS 38.104 of 18.104.22.168.1（Category B）
|Receive maximum input power
||2 Channels ：35W 4 Channels：45W
||Supports various installation methods such as wall mounting and ceiling mounting
||Comply with 3GPP TS 38.113 (2017-12), adopt joint grounding method, and can work normally when the grounding resistance is less than 10Ω