LTE-FDD 20W Outdoor 4G Small Cell
The IBS-2T2R is a 2x20W (2×2 MIMO, 20W per channel) high performance outdoor base station based on LTE FDD technology. It is compact, low power, and provides excellent performance for reliable voice and data transmission.
The large base station capacity and easy deployment make it possible for mobile operators, broadband operators and enterprise users to quickly build mobile broadband networks with better indoor coverage and higher network capacity with minimal investment. A typical networking is as follows:
|1||Beautifully designed and compact, suitable for deployment in a variety of scenarios.|
|2||Higher transmit power for wider coverage.|
|3||Support IP backhaul including public transmission.|
|4||Supports GPS synchronization.|
|5||Lower power consumption reduces OPEX.|
|6||SON-based plug and play.|
|7||It can work with most EPCs to implement IoT functions.|
|8||Provides excellent NLOS coverage.|
|9||When the bandwidth is 20MHz, the maximum downlink rate is 150Mbps and the uplink rate is 50Mbps.|
|10||Maximum 255 concurrent users.|
1. Easy to Deploy
- Beautifully designed and compact, suitable for deployment in a variety of scenarios.
- Higher transmit power for wider coverage.
- Support IP backhaul including public transmission.
- Supports GPS synchronization.
- Lower power consumption reduces OPEX.
- SON-based plug and play.
- It can work with most EPCs to implement IoT functions.
2. Better Performance
- Provides excellent NLOS coverage.
- When the bandwidth is 20MHz, the maximum downlink rate is 150Mbps and the uplink rate is 50Mbps.
- Maximum 255 concurrent users.
- Support S1 interface aggregation to reduce the signaling load of the MME.
- Support local traffic offloading, and cooperate with eGW to implement user billing.
- Support 5MHz/10MHz/15MHz/20MHz working bandwidth.
3. Convenient management
- Work with OMC network management system to support remote configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
- Higher device security certification to prevent external attacks.
4. Smooth evolution
l Through software upgrades, you can get more features and meet customer needs.
|Work Frequency 1||Band1/20|
|Work Bandwidth||5MHz, 10MHz, 15MHz, 20MHz|
|Transmit Output Power||43±1dBm/Antenna|
|Receiving Sensitivity 2||-102dBm|
|Backhaul Mode||1 x SFP 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Port(1 GE)|
|MIMO||DL: 2 x 2|
|VOLUME||Band1/20：440mm (H) x 350mm (W) x 210mm (D)|
|Install Mode||Pole or wall|
|Antenna||External High Gain Antenna|
|Power Consumption||< 250W|
|Power Supply||AC110-220v 50Hz|
- Receive sensitivity According to the test method recommended by 3GPP TS 36.104, based on 5MHz bandwidth, FRC A1-3 in Annex A.1 (QPSK, R=1/3, 25RB) standard measured receiving sensitivity.
|Technical Standard||3GPP Release 12|
|Maximum Throughput||20MHz：Uplink150Mbps/ Downlink 50Mbps 10MHz：Uplink 75Mbps/Downlink 25Mbps|
|Operational capacity||255 concurrent users|
|QoS Control||3GPP standard QCI|
|Modulation||Uplink: QPSK、16QAM Downlink: QPSK、16QAM、64QAM|
|Voice solution||CSFB, VoLTE, eSRVCC|
|Traffic offload||LIPA (Local IP Access) SIPTO (Selected IP Traffic Offload)|
|SON||Self-configuration, PCI collision detection|
|UL Interference Detection||Support|
|Network Management Interface||TR069|
|MTBF||≥ 150000 Hours|
|MTTR||≤ 1 Hours|
|Operation and maintenance||Support remote/local maintenance|
|Online status management|
|Support performance statistics|
|Support for fault management|
|Support local or remote software upgrades and loading|
|Support connectivity diagnosis|
|Support self-starting self-configuration start|
|Support alarm reporting|
|Support user information tracking|
|Working Temperature||-45°C~55 °C|
|Stock Temperature||-45°C~70 °C|
|IP Grade||IP 65|
Product model list
|Uplink1920 MHz~1980 MHz Downlink 2110 MHz~2170 MHz||IBS-2T2R-2100||IBS-2T2R-2100 (FDD outdoor small base station, Band1, uplink 1920 MHz-1980 MHz/downstream 2110 MHz-2170 MHz, 2T2R, 2*20W, 220V AC, external antenna / GPS)|
|Uplink 832 MHz~862 MHz Downlink 791 MHz~821 MHz||IBS-2T2R-800||IBS-2T2R-800 (FDD outdoor small base station, Band20, uplink 832 MHz-862 MH/downstream 791MHz-821MHz, 2T2R, 2*20W, 220V AC, external antenna/GPS)|